WHY YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE A GLANCE AT APPLE CIDER AND LOOK AWAY
Apple cider vinegar is commonly used as a home remedy for everything from weight loss to hiccups to sore throats. After hearing a brief synopsis of apple cider vinegar’s benefits, it sounds like there are few things it can’t cure.
Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is made by crushing fresh, organically grown apples and allowing them to mature in wooden barrels. This boosts the natural fermentation qualities of the crushed apples, which differs from the refined and distilled vinegar found in supermarkets. When the vinegar is mature, it contains a dark, cloudy, web-like bacterial foam called mother, which becomes visible when the rich brownish liquid is held to the light. The mother can be used to add to other vinegar to hasten maturity for making more Apple Cider Vinegar.
But you might be tempted to ask, so what does it cure?
- Hair growth treatment
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase stamina
- Increase metabolism, which promotes weight loss
- Improve digestion and cure constipation
- Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
- Balance high cholesterol
- Cure skin conditions such as acne
- Protect against food poisoning
Have you ever used Apple Cider? What do you use it for?