TRY THESE TWO DIY FACE MASKS FOR GLOWING SKIN
We’re in love with the glow and even more-so when it’s done the natural way. These two masks are researched to be two of some of the best ways to get glowing skin, even better? They’re made up of condiments you can find in your kitchen cupboard.
Egg Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1 egg
- 5-6 drops almond oil
- Beat the egg till it is frothy, and add the almond oil to this. Mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face.
- This will give you instant shine and glow in just 12 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons rose water
- Mix the turmeric powder with the baking powder.
- Slowly add the rose water and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and leave it on for five minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in gentle circular motions to remove dead skin. Keep massaging for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water first and then with cool water. Pat dry.